We invite you to join us at our free, annual update on essential developments across the legal sphere in 2019/ 2020, designed specifically for in-house lawyers. Click on the links below to register your place:
24.03.20 - London
21.04.20 - Bristol
23.04.20 - Leeds
30.04.20 - Birmingham
Our team of experts will discuss recent cases and the practical implications for in-house Counsel. Each session will provide you with an opportunity to pose questions to the panel and share insight with your peers in other organisations.
Our team will cover the following:
- Bates v Post Office: an update on the Court’s approach to good faith in contracts
- What’s in the contract? Non-reliance and entire agreement clauses (First Tower Trustees) and subject to contract (Farrar v Rylatt)
- Triple Point Technology v PTT: liquidated damages after termination
- Information law update: current position with data breach actions
- Brexit: what happens next?
Who should attend?
In-house counsel working within the public and private sectors.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
Please be aware that when registering you are not guaranteed a place until that has been confirmed by the events team as places for Essential Legal Briefings are limited. Our clients will have priority over non-clients but we will endeavour to increase capacity where we can to ensure that as many people as possible have a place. If the circumstance should arise that we are heavily oversubscribed on an event, we will limit the number of places per organisation; in which case you may be asked to liaise with your team to confirm preferred attendees. Should we have to do any of the above we will be in touch with you at least 2 weeks before the event date.