Wednesday 23 September: 11.00am - 12.00 pm
As housing association structures, activities and funding becomes increasingly complex, our webinar will consider the role of the Company Secretary in light of current and future demands.
- Sarah Greenhalgh - Partner, Bevan Brittan
- Angela Lomax - Director, DTP
- Rachel Challinor - Director of Governance, Performance and Compliance, Longhurst Group
Our presenters work with a wide variety of housing associations, which adopt very different models when it comes to the Company Secretary role.
In this webinar we will:
- explore the legal and regulatory requirements of the role
- how the role has changed over time
- how it varies both inside and outside of the housing sector
- look at consistent themes that mark an effective Company Secretary
- Rachel's experience including how the role operates at Longhurst Group
Who should attend?
Company Secretaries, Directors/Heads of Governance, Chief Executives and Finance Directors who:
- are looking at ways to improve their governance and risk management structures
- want to hear how other housing associations and sectors use the Company Secretary role to enhance their business.
This event is in partnership with DTP
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our events team will be in touch with you within 3 working days.