Tuesday 29 September; 10.00 - 11.00
With the NHS Long Term Plan setting out the integration agenda, including establishment of Integrated Care Systems (ICS) by 2021, now is the time to ensure you become the architects of your own destinies.
When thinking how best to increase collaboration and alignment across your healthcare system, have you explored how you can work more closely with your Community Provider partners - to deliver better health services and improve the quality of care that your patients receive?
But how do you set up this community-led approach for success? And how can you work with your Community Provider partners to help deliver a high quality, cost effective service for the communities you support?
In this webinar, Carly Caton from Bevan Brittan and Matt Carter from Mutual Ventures will explain how you can approach this challenge. They’ll help you understand the options for increasing collaboration and alignment – whether it’s establishing a shared governance structure, a partnership agreement or a joint venture with your partner organisations – and the potential benefits and challenges of each.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- How you and your community provider organisations can find a clear pathway through joint working to become the architects of your own destinies.
- How to understand the different drivers and handle the many organisational pressures of delivering the change.
- How to align with evolving commissioner intentions, while protecting your organisational sovereignty.
- How to increase collaboration with community provider organisations of all sizes so everyone benefits.
- The tools, processes and steps that you’ll want to follow to reach your goal.
If you’re currently assessing your options for how to respond to the emerging agenda or part way through a process but need some more momentum, then you won’t want to miss this webinar.