I am an employment lawyer advising clients on all aspects of employment law. My role entails advisory work, drafting contracts and policies and procedures, as well as providing strategic and commercial advice to clients on employee and TUPE issues. My experience extends to negotiating the exit of senior personnel and settling live or potential litigation matters in a cost-effective and commercial basis.
I regularly support our Commercial team in respect of due diligence work for mergers/acquisitions and TUPE considerations in outsourcing/insourcing services.
My advisory work is alongside litigation work in defending claims of unfair dismissal, discrimination, whistleblowing and breach of contract on behalf of Respondent clients.
I also advise employers on business immigration and information law queries, including inbound immigration and visa issues, as well as responses to Subject Access Requests for employee personal data.
Emil's areas of expertise
- Local Government
- Independent Health
- Brexit Advisory Service
- Employment, Pensions & Immigration
- Associates Network
- Contingent workforce and the gig economy
- Employment contracts and policies
- Employment advisory support
- Whistleblowing and raising concerns
- TUPE and outsourcing
- Equalities, diversity and discrimination
- Employment disputes and litigation
- Industrial relations and trade unions
- Workforce restructuring and agile working
- Health workforce
- Combatting Sexual Harassment Training
- Information Law
- Data Protection