I am a Corporate & Finance Partner focusing on the SME and corporate sector.
I have been acting for SMEs for almost twenty years, and I specialise in:
- Company sales and purchases;
- Corporate restructures;
- The preparation of the corporate contracts clients need for their businesses such as shareholder agreements and partnership agreements.
I mainly act for entrepreneurs, founders and management teams and am recognised for providing cost-effective, pragmatic and frequently business-critical advice to my clients, and in structuring my advice within the wider context of the commercial environment in which my clients are working in.
- Lead lawyer on a £4 million purchase of a food distribution and supply business;
- Several transactions whereby licensed premises have been bought and sold by both individuals and chains;
- Lead lawyer on the sale of a well-known and long established regional accountancy firm;
- Restructure of a London based café chain and creation of a holding group structure;
- Providing template documents to a formation agent for use by its mainly accountancy firm client base;
- Numerous complex disposals and acquisitions in a variety of sectors.
I am also known for my ability to advise clients on more strategic matters such as preparing a business for investment or sale. I have an extensive network and can introduce you to people and organisations that may help you with your growth.